- Minutes 04.03.21 3of 21
- Minutes 07.1.21 1of 21
- Extraordinary meeting 03.12.20 16 of 20
- Minutes 05.11.20 2020 15 of 20
- Extraordinary meeting 24.09.20 13of 20
- Extraordinary meeting 17.09.20 12of 20
- Minutes 2.09.20 2020 11 of 20
- Ex Ord Meeting - 20.08.20 10 of 20
- Ex Ord Meeting - 24.07.20 09 of 20
- Minutes July 2020 08 of 20
- Ex Ord Meeting - 25.06.20 07 of 20.doc
- Ex Ord Meeting - 30.04.20 05 of 20
Agendas for each meeting will appear on this website and on the village noticeboard in advance. The meetings are held at Hepworth Village Hall and begin at 1930. Members of the public are welcome, and the meeting will normally be adjourned to hear any comments that they wish to make.
The Annual Parish Meeting is held in April at Hepworth Village Hall, at 1900. This is not a Council meeting, although it will be chaired by the Chairperson of the Parish Council. It is a meeting of the parish electors and provides an opportunity to celebrate activities or achievements in the village and discuss current issues. Electors (voters) can contribute to the agenda for the meeting.